Sunday, December 18, 2005

forgive me... please.

well, saturday wasa pretty bad day, and I just hope my friends and partner will forgive me for my insolent actions. A lot es goin on right now, and I know the last thing people need is me rambling in anger an' disgust. I love ya'll, and one more than any other *wink*... so for my sake as well as yours, ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK MUGAS!!! So in other words... I'm sorry. I could never be "SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD" w/out ure love and support. BTW, u mean more than anything to me RW... I just wanted u to know. Couldn't live w/out ure encouregemente...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. i feel better now. i cant stand it when your sad... at all... im glad that your happier... if you are... which you should be...
ILUMTAD

December 18, 2005 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you mean to mispell encouragement??

December 18, 2005 7:23 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

si, senorita bonita

December 18, 2005 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh thanx.. i didnt learn that much in spanish... i only know a bit. crazy yet true.... or were you just rhyming??
cus i know si is yes
and senorita is... well i guess you could say girl... cus its female unmarried....yay!!!!!!!!!!
MAN YER CALLIN ME A FEMALE WHO IS UNMARRIED.....thanx!!! :) i like being a female who is anmarried... thank you very much... WEll enough with being stupid...
SSLU

December 19, 2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

"Yes, Beautiful miss"

December 19, 2005 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought i was a crazy lunatic

December 22, 2005 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your both

December 22, 2005 9:39 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

who's thet... RV??? I be sorry...

December 23, 2005 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone