Thursday, December 29, 2005

My temper is very strong... don't let it fool u...

well, AT wednsday night church I met the perv who last year was in 12 grade and was hittin on my partner rw... she was in 7th grade. Well, I really, really wanted to hurt him, but we must not forget that we have to keep this pet peeve called temper locked inside untill the right moment. Well, The only times I use it is when I'm writing poetry and a little when I am fighting. If I let the tempered side out of me too much I will lose concentration, thusly screwing myself. well, that's all fer today kids... rw, I love u, and would kill any man "who judge to take your honor"... DJ... out

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

write some more poetry, that would be really cool if you did.

December 29, 2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I will, promise.

December 30, 2005 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will hold you to that promise. ;)

December 30, 2005 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone