Sunday, April 02, 2006

Don't care anymore...

Ya know rw... I'm tired of this. I keep spilling my heart out for you... and WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN??? Abso-friggin-lutely nothing. You show more emotion towards dani Than me!!! I don't mean to sound jealous... BUT C'MON! So... I think that if this keeps happening... we'll never go anywhere. Please... I don't mean to sound mad.... but it hurts uncovering your heart for one person, and it being hard just doing that, but then looking into a completly blank stare. You hurt me like no other rw...

5 Comments:

Blogger Butterfly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 03, 2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

like you kno dani

April 03, 2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Butterfly said...

ya know jeff you're a hard person to understand....please don't take that the wrong way.i do know, and understand....and im sorry for trying to be a good friend, even if i didn't completely understand, that's an big aspect of being a good friend ,trying to understand. jeff, please make up your mind whether or not you want me to be your friend......cause on thurs. becca wasnt doin so hot, so i talked to her.....you thanked me. now im kinda in a way tryin to help you out but you shove it in my face, make up your mind, please. i love ya jeff,but, it hurts me when youre so angry at me for trying.

April 03, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I don't think you try to understans. The one best friend before rw was sam. He was like a bro to me... now we arn't even close friends. How would you feel if someone did that to you dani. Yes, I'm sorry for the past... but I can't change myself at a whimm of one person. The choice is yours...

April 04, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Butterfly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 04, 2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone