Saturday, May 27, 2006

I miss you

Well, I didn't put any mushy gushy stuff on the other blog so that I could put it all here. No one else checks this one but your mom and jill (and I'm sure she won't mind). Well, like I said I'm buying an electric guitar from sam for about 50 dollars. It's a black double ground pick-up with oakwood neck and classical style tuner ( 3 on one side, 3 on other) . I'm sure you don't know what it means, so I'll just have to show you :). I miss you so much... and I DO LOVE YOU. When your mom put those things on my blog, I was the first one to start thinking about it, and haven't stopped since. On my other blog... I'm gonna post about what I've thought, and personally... I'm not gonna care what others think or say (except you, your mom, and people who can see the truth). Well, I'm always thinkin about you, and reading your notes continually... *tears*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeff, how are you? i didn't feel like adding my comment to the very long comments on your other blog...i miss ya, i miss our dibates, and long discussions on.....everything. email me sometime if you can, and tell me what you're up to. i'd love to hear from you!!! and that's awesome about the guitar, i hope you have fun playin it!!! next time we have a get together you should play for us!!!ttyl

May 27, 2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeff
I'm glad somebody notices me. and i dont care if you write mushy-gushy stuff as long as you mean it. You and Becca are cute together so mushy stuff doesnt bother me but if certain other people do it. well lets just say make me feel sick. well i hope you like your guitar. I know exactlly what you are talking about and it sounds cool (I have a classical guitar) so bye

May 30, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well more people than you think check this blog. lol well have a great day.

May 31, 2006 12:39 AM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Hey, Jeff and Becca...
I do check your blog..and I hope you don't think I was putting the two of you down or how you feel about each other. Mrs. M just asked what is love...and I answered how I felt. It wasn't directed at you personally. Read it again...I'm just challenging all of you to think about what love really is...not an emotion, it is all about how you treat others. Also that the sharing of intimate feelings and emotions is part of a progression in a relationship that may lead to somewhere you are not prepared to go...so be careful. Always feel free to let me know how you feel about anything I blog...I can take it! And it certainly won't change how I feel about you guys....

June 05, 2006 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, we miss you.
Come home!
Come home!

June 06, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

yeah just notice the stupid comments, and not the post rebecca. Nice. Why don't YOU POST for a change...

June 13, 2006 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone