Monday, May 01, 2006

I see...

Well, to your credit anonymous... you haven't really tried to reach out and talk. The last thing I need right now is someone who is full of jealousy and hatred try to put me down on MY OWN BLOG. Mrs.m... I would never put becca in front of God... I hope you know that. I remind your daghter of that frequently. LIsten anonymous... I say things like that because that's how I FEEL. Sprry if I made anyone mad with my love for rebecca. Oh ya... btw... I think you're exaggerating a bit in your accusations... don't you think so? Email me... we can work through it. I LOVE ALL OF YOU... (happy now?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have talked to DJ so noone else worry about this little situation. all is undercontrol and is being worked out at this present moment. thanks.

May 01, 2006 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't mean to imply that you don't put God first, was just making a statement :) Sorry

May 02, 2006 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks rw, i knew that you of all people should know who this is. i might just have to take you up on your offer tomorrow to talk to you. maybe all three of us can talk together about it.

May 02, 2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone