Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yeah

Well, I can't wait until I get to see you again rebecca. I don't really have much to say right now... but I'll try to make a post about something. I really want you to join the poetry blog, and the journal blog idea you had, I just might do that too... except we can keep the blogs secret between us by keeping it off of weblogs and telling no one. Just email me the details when you get it set up and I can do the template things and what not if you want me too, or you could do it yourself... but I definitely want to do the journal. The music video at the bottom... I like to think of it as our son, if you don't mind. Well, I'll try to call. I love you sooooo much becca. Later.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

Well, I love the person that loves that song (I'm not included...)

July 05, 2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

Judo

July 06, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Becca...how will we ever do without our "wirey" Wireman in cheerleading next year? We will miss you SO much. Maybe you can come and visit us over Christmas holiday or something! We will save a spot for you on the squad for the next year when you come back. A year seems like a long time...but it will FLY! Look back on the start of the school year last year and see how quickly it went! Tell your Mom I'm praying for you all and I'll e-mail/call soon!

July 07, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

By the way...I love sushi! Your pic and the real thing!

July 07, 2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

thats wht the original sushi is, raw fish comprised of a seaweed wrap and rice holder, with mabie a little radish.

July 07, 2006 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blech....raw fish. Thanks Julie for the prayers, they are needed. Jeff...you know what the original sushi is....but do you LIKE it??? Doesn't sound too appealing to me, especially after Bec's big bro got sick from it once.

July 07, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

actually, to be "truthfully honest", I like it very much... especially with a little wasabi... mmmmmmmmm. So there :p !!!!

July 08, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

btw rw, its ure turn to post on our blog... and eventually the poetry blog...

July 09, 2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone