Sunday, September 10, 2006

There's a specific reason why I changed the name of this blog (besides the fact that the old name was getting... Old, hehe). Well, even before I was saved I had an extreme fascination with samurai... The main reason was their concept of honor. It wasn't something that you jut throw around and joke about, it was their LIFE. I see that today people (and even Christians) aren't committed to anything. After I was saved, I gained an even Better appreciation for the samurai, because God's samurai (warriors that serve) should be committed utterly to God, and nothing else. I chose the geisha for the simple reason that Rebecca has the same fascination with them (besides the sinful arts, of course). I decided to do a little research instead of immediately gaining an opinion off of almost nothing. I now admire rebecca's like of the geisha, because she reminds me of one (when she isn't bouncing off the walls... We all have our days, or weeks...). So, I really didn't feel I had to post about this, but it was all I had at the moment. Hey! I just woke up! Anyways, thank you guys for coming to this blog, 'preciate it. pc loves rw.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

!)

September 12, 2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

its a guy winking, the dot is the open eye and the line is the closed eye. :p... wuv you (())**{{}}

September 12, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

pleese powst??? *lip quiver*

September 13, 2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the comment. =) i like your perspective...

btw-- i'm not always depressed. just the past few days. and i tend to blog when i'm depressed.

September 13, 2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what's not right about my poem? i liked it.

September 14, 2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger samurai said...

I like the new name and the imagry that flashed to my mind. Unless you have a really good reason I'd like to encourage you to keep it.

September 19, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

yay!!! I can't wait to get home and see new posts!!!

September 22, 2006 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone