Friday, July 28, 2006

Gone for a while

I know that rw left this morning... and it hurts, more than just a little bit... it hurts a lot. I'm pretty in touch with my emotions for a guy (what do you think rw?)... and I'm not afraid to say that I've already wept over this matter. I don't like to admit it, but not afraid to. The greatest girl in the whole world told me this (I'm just giving the jist) ---

"Tears are just the floodgate when the heart starts to over-flow..."
Smart girl, huh? I love you muches and muches rw... remember that while we're apart. Till next time... this has been a piece of my heart spilled in the shape of a post...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

when are you going to post rebecca?

August 03, 2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

and what do you mean by "not an emotional rock"

August 03, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I knew what it meant... I just liek to see you comment.

August 03, 2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone